GBP/USD Forecast: It made the highest shot at the expectation of a breakthrough deal and there has been a significant improvement in the market mood.
Can the rally continue? Gross domestic product and services stand on PMI calendar and focus on focus breaks it. Major programs for GBP/USD and an updated technical analysis are given here.
After getting ready to compromise for the breakfast, after climbing and seems to be feeling depressed, Braxtil Secretary Dominic Rab looked at the high level of optimism.
Apart from this, the report of an agreement after the breakage arrangement for the financial services sector also pleases the investors. Another report about an impending deal enhances expectations.
On the other side of the pond, changes in shares, due to the positive change in the trade with Trump’s China, reduced the US dollar, but nothing is certain.
The super of the Bank of England was mostly waiting for a broken result instead of anything else. US figures were okay with killing 250 with NKP with expectations and eventually the wages reached 3%.
GBP/USD Fundamental Analysis:
1. Services PMI: Monday, 9:30 pm The indices that appear in front of the market for the UK’s economy ended in the publication of the service sector. In the country’s largest region, there has been an increase of 53.9 points in September. Now we can see a slide due to the increase of Brexit uncertainty. A score of 53.4 is expected.
2. BRC Retail Sales Monitor: Tuesday, 00:01. The measure of British retail consortium of retail sales has not been so good recently. Year-round fell 0.2% in September. After coming out before the official retail sale number, we will now get the data for October. The card has increased by 0.6%.
3. Halifax HPI: Wednesday, 8:30. Halifax Bank of Scotland’s house prices is considered quite accurate due to the size of the bank. In September, a major drop of 1.4% was recorded. A boom can be seen in October. An increase of 0.9% is estimated.
4. RICS House Price Balance: Thursday, 00:01. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors showed positive numbers for three consecutive months until it fell to -2% in September. Another negative balance cannot be denied in this gauge of the housing area. The same level has been estimated.
5. Gross domestic product: Friday, 9:30 pm The UK was motivated to publish GDP data on monthly basis, but this publication is not only for September but for the third quarter. In the second quarter, the economy grew by 0.4% Q / Q. So far, in Q3, the British economy grew by 0.4% in July but stabilized in August. A similar increase rate of 0.4% Q / Q is possible for Q3. Weight uncertainty about the future. The gross domestic product is expected to grow by 0.6% q / q.
6. Manufacturing Production: Friday, 9:30 pm The UK publishes manufacturing output data with GDP data. In August, production fell 0.2%, the expectations are decreasing. An increase of 0.1% is now estimated. At this time, the broad industrial output gauge on the card increased by 0.2% and a slide of 0.1%.
7. Balance Trade Goods: On Friday, Britain is suffering from an old trade deficit which weighs a little pound. The deficit was 11.2 billion pounds in August and now similar figures are on the card: 11.4 billion.
GBP/USD Technical Analysis 05-Nov to 09-Nov
Technical lines from top to bottom:
1. In July 1.3375 was a high point. After this, there was a high point and psychologically significant round number in September 1.3300.
2. Before the EU Summit on Braxtil, in mid-October, there was 1.3255 high point. At the beginning of October 1.3115, the swing was low.
3. After supporting the pair at the end of September, the round number of 1.3000 is important. 1.2920 was a low point in early October.
4. Further down, 1.2790 supported the late August and earlier also. At the end of October, there was a low point of 1.2700.
5. The current 2018 deficit is at the next level at 1.2660. In September 2017, there were 1.2590 swings lower.
6. Even less, 1.25 is a round number and at the beginning of 2017 also worked as support.